Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

09 December 2012

NMB48 Kenkyusei Sugimoto Kano Resigns


NMB48 Kenkyusei Sugimoto Kano has announced on December 6 that she will resign from NMB48. She had problems with her health and decided to focus on her studies now. Her leave was immediate and her participation in the official blog and Google+ will end the next days too.


Sugimoto Kano's Comment to her fans:
Original Message

I am sorry for this sudden announcement.
I, Sugimoto Kano, will resign from my activities in NMB48. Today will be my last day of work in NMB48.
I wanted to become a person who can make people smile, and also I wanted to change myself at least a bit, so I applied for the NMB48 audition. I was really happy about passing the audition and working together with all the other members was a lot of fun.
Work as NMB48 was pleasant and fun, but there were also times I had to worry because my physical condition was not satisfactory. That also caused troubles to the people around me, and I felt very sorry to all the people who supported me.
I also am an exam student this year. Now I plan to go to high school and do my best at studying to fulfill my dream.
My feelings are already facing forward, but I am really sorry that I made a decision I cannot tell you directly at theatre shows or handshake events. I am so thankful to you who supported me until now and shed tears for me, and to the members and the staff who always supported me, I cannot even put it into words.
I love NMB48. I will live now doing my best so that I can be smiling when I meet you again somewhere, some day.
The words I want to tell you the most are "thank you". I am such a fortunate person, having been able to meet so many people and make such precious experiences.
Really, really, thank you.
Sugimoto Kano


Just when the NMB48 graduation rush had shortly calmed down, another girl is leaving...
I wish Kano all the best.

No comments: