Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

12 September 2013

AKB48 Nakamata Shiori Announces Graduation


Nakamata Shiori, member of Yokoyama Team A, announced that she will graduate from AKB48. The announcement was made during Nakamata's birthday show in the AKB48 Theater on September 9th. She explained that she wants to work towards a new dream of hers from now on.

Nakamata joined AKB48 in 2010 as a 10th Generation Kenkyuusei. After passing the entrance exam for the prestigious Waseda University she was promoted in February 2011 to reward her hard work, it was the first promotion for a 10th Generation Kenkyuusei. She later joined Team 4 when it was formed for the first time, and became a Team A member after Team 4 was disbanded.

Her graduation show is scheduled for September 15th and her last activity, a handshake event, will take place on September 23rd.



Nakamata Shiori's Comment
Original Message
During today's theater show I announced my graduation. I am sorry for this sudden announcement and for surprising my fans. I experienced different kinds of work during AKB48 and I have found the work, a dream, I really want to do. I plan to graduate from AKB48 and make preparations for fullfilling my dream. From now on I will work with all my strength towards this new dream. Thanks to those who have supported me until now. My remaining activities as AKB48 are my last theater show on 09/15 and the individual handshake event on 09/23 which will really be my last activity. There is only a short time left but please support me. I will explain my feelings in my blog and G+ so please take a look at it if you want.
Nakamata Shiori


This is no surprise. Nakamata didn't get any spotlight and rarely got to perform in the theater. It's sad to see this smart and hard-working girl go. I wish her all the best for the future and hope she can make her new dream come true.

No comments: