Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

27 February 2014

NMB48 Team M Shimada Rena Announces Graduation


During Day 3 of Team M's Osaka Tour, Team M captain Shimada Rena announced her graduation from NMB48. A date for her graduation has yet to be decided.

Shimada Rena joined NMB48 in mid-2011 as part of the 2nd Generation. Following a purikura/boyfriend scandal she was suspended for four months. After a fan voting she was allowed back in and resumed her activities on January 1st, 2012. In order to prove herself, she was made captain of the 2nd Generation Kenkyuusei and later captain of Team M when it was formed. She was part of NMB48 senbatsu once, for [Bokura no Eureka].




Shimada Rena's graduation announcement
Original Message
I, Shimada Rena, will graduate from NMB48.
Last year I had my 20th birthday, and I started to think about my future more than before. I was allowed to make a lot of experiences in this really blessed place that is NMB48 and, including painful and frustrating things, I was able to learn a lot here.
I started thinking about graduation, but the staff and the presence of the members I spent every day with and the words of all my fans who cheered me on during handshake events etc, kept me back. There were times my heart trembled and wavered too, but consulting with my family and thinking a lot, I decided to graduate NMB48.
Taking over the responsibility of being captain was the condition at the time of my comeback, incomprehensibly for me at that time, I became the Team M and 2nd Generation captain. I kept running against walls so much that there was not a day as captain I did not worry, but with the strong wish "I want to make Team M a good team" I came to where I am now as well as I could.
With this tour, I could once again confirm that this team is a really great one.
I really was not the captain-type, but everyone followed me, and I am really grateful that I could make it this far. I am grateful that Akimoto-sensei layed the responsibility of being captain on me at the time of my comeback.
To tell the truth, I wanted us to grow even further through this tour. There was the shuffle, but this Team M overcame so many walls and it only consists of really great members. No matter where they are going, I think they will be able to continue to shine.
I am sad that I won't be able to meet all the fans who supported me until now at handshake events or theater shows anymore. But I haven't given up my dream and there are also a lot of things I want to do from now on, so I would be happy if you continued to watch over me.
Thank you so much for everything until now.

No comments: